Developing players since 1999
2020 Spring Micro Registration
Participants in the SWSA Spring Micro program will be divided into the following groups: U4 First Touch, U5/U6, and U7/U8 based on birth year. Micro groups may be coed, or gender-specific teams may be formed if registration numbers allow.
- The 7-week spring season will begin in mid March and run until mid May
- Dates/times subject to change
- U4 age group receives:
- 1 training per week for 1 hour
- Sundays at 11am (potentially a noon slot as well based on sign ups)
- Tentative Start Date Sunday, March 22nd
- U5-U8 Training is on Tuesday or Wednesday nights.
- U5/U6: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- U7/U8: 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Tentative Start Dates are: Tuesday, March 17th and Wednesday, March 18th
- Children training is 1 night per week, the same night each week.
- U5-U8 Games are Sunday afternoons
- anywhere from 11:00am to 3:00pm.
- Tentative Start Date Sunday, March 22nd (no game Easter Sunday 4/12/20)
- Open to all children with a birth year from 2012-2016
All participants will receive:
- an SWSA game shirt as part of the registration.
All players NEED:
- their own soccer ball (with name written on it)
- size 3 ball for U4, U5, & U6
- size 4 ball for U7 & U8
- shin guards
- water bottle
- U4 = Birth Year 2016
- U5/U6 = Birth Year 2015/2014
- U7/U8 = Birth Year 2013/2012
- U4 = $65/player
- U5-U8 = $90/player
- Registration will open Friday, January, 17th at 3pm
- Registration will close on Sunday, March 1st at 10pm
- Parent volunteers will be needed to coach games in the U5/U6 & U7/U8 age groups
- U4 training will be at High Hill fields
- Trainings for U5/U6 & U7/U8 will be at Walter Hill school fields
- Games will be at High Hill fields
Available positions will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions. Coaches can sign up using the form during their child’s registration.
2020 / 2021 SWSA Travel Assessment
- April 18th
- April 25th
- Rain Date: May 2nd
- April 19th
- April 26th
- Rain Date: May 3rd
This is for birth years 2010-2013 (U11 – U8)
Traveling assessments for U12 and older (2009 and older birth years), will be held during the team practice sessions the week of 4/20 and 4/27. Please contact coach directly for info.
All players must attend at least 1 evaluation to be eligible for a team. It is strongly recommended to attend both sessions.
Signups & additional information to be provided at a later date. Please check back for an update.
Attention SWSA Members,
Tired of waiting to hear from your coach if practice is cancelled? Coaches, tired of having to make all the phone calls or emails to parents canceling practice?
RAINEDOUT is a free service that will alert SWSA members of field closures, rained out practices at Locke park as well as cancelled games at Locke Park. Easy Sign up with mobile opt-in. Alerts can be posted in Facebook, twitter, email or cell phone. Instant setup and its free.
To join the Woolwich Twp field closures on RainedOut, parents can text ‘WoolwichTwp’ to 844-83 and RainedOut will automatically sign them up to receive messages.