2020 Fall Micro Registration
May 29 @ 3:00 pm - August 1 @ 10:00 pm
Participants in the SWSA Fall Micro program will be divided into the following groups: U4 First Touch, U5/U6, and U7/U8 based on birth year. Micro groups may be coed, or gender-specific teams may be formed if registration numbers allow.
- The 8-week spring season will begin with practices, trainings, and games starting the week of Monday, September 7th & run until Saturday, October 31st
- Dates/times subject to change
- U4 age group receives:
- 1 training per week for 1 hour
- Saturday mornings – time TBD
- Start Date Saturday, September 7th
- U5-U8 Coaches Practice & Trainings are weeknights
- 1 coaches practice + 1 training per week (the same nights each week)
- U5/U6: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- U7/U8: 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Start Dates are: Monday, September 7th – Friday, September 11th
- U5-U8 Games are mostly Saturdays
- Anywhere from 9:00am to 1:00pm.
- Start Date Saturday, September 12th
- There will be 1 Sunday game – weekend of Swedesboro/Woolwich Day
- Rain outs/makeup games can be scheduled by coaches on either practice nights, Friday nights, or Sundays. Or additionally adding a makeup game to the end of the season on a Saturday.
- The goal is to have the season over before November 1st.
- Open to all children with a birth year from 2013-2017
- U4 is open to all children with a 2017 birth year
- U5/U6 is open to all children with a 2015/2016 birth year
- U7/U8 is open to all children with a 2013/2014 birth year
All participants will receive:
- an SWSA game shirt as part of the registration.
All players NEED:
- their own soccer ball (with name written on it)
- size 3 ball for U4, U5, & U6
- size 4 ball for U7 & U8
- shin guards
- water bottle
- preferably soccer cleats
- U4 = $75/player
- U5-U8 = $100/player
- Registration will open Friday, May 29th at 3pm
- Registration will close on Saturday, August 1st at 10pm
- Parent volunteers will be needed to coach games in the U5/U6 & U7/U8 age groups
- All practices, trainings, and games are scheduled to take place at the Walter Hill school fields
Available positions will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or any issues while trying to register.
Coaches can sign up using the form during their child’s registration.
***Dates, times, program setup is subject to change based on any Covid-19 guideslines implemented by NJ Youth Soccer and/or the state of NJ.***