2020 Spring Micro Registration
Participants in the SWSA Spring Micro program will be divided into the following groups: U4 First Touch, U5/U6, and U7/U8 based on birth year. Micro groups may be coed, or gender-specific teams may be formed if registration numbers allow.
- The 7-week spring season will begin in mid March and run until mid May
- Dates/times subject to change
- U4 age group receives:
- 1 training per week for 1 hour
- Sundays at 11am (potentially a noon slot as well based on sign ups)
- Tentative Start Date Sunday, March 22nd
- U5-U8 Training is on Tuesday or Wednesday nights.
- U5/U6: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- U7/U8: 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Tentative Start Dates are: Tuesday, March 17th and Wednesday, March 18th
- Children training is 1 night per week, the same night each week.
- U5-U8 Games are Sunday afternoons
- anywhere from 11:00am to 3:00pm.
- Tentative Start Date Sunday, March 22nd (no game Easter Sunday 4/12/20)
- Open to all children with a birth year from 2012-2016
All participants will receive:
- an SWSA game shirt as part of the registration.
All players NEED:
- their own soccer ball (with name written on it)
- size 3 ball for U4, U5, & U6
- size 4 ball for U7 & U8
- shin guards
- water bottle
- U4 = Birth Year 2016
- U5/U6 = Birth Year 2015/2014
- U7/U8 = Birth Year 2013/2012
- U4 = $75/player
- U5-U8 = $100/player
- Registration will open Friday, January, 17th at 11am
- Registration will close on Sunday, March 1st at 10pm
- Parent volunteers will be needed to coach games in the U5/U6 & U7/U8 age groups
- U4 training will be at High Hill fields
- Trainings for U5/U6 & U7/U8 will be at Walter Hill school fields
- Games will be at High Hill fields
Available positions will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions. Coaches can sign up using the form during their child’s registration.