2021 Spring Micro Registration
December 20, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - February 21, 2021 @ 10:00 pm
Participants in the SWSA Fall Micro program will be divided into the following groups: U4 First Touch, U5, U6, and U7/U8 based on birth year. Micro groups may be coed, or gender-specific teams may be formed if registration numbers allow. U5 & U6 could be separate divisions or combined depending on number of registrants.
We are potentially expecting higher than normal spring registrations. Due to other sports, we may be limited on space and reach capacity. We recommend signing up early to reserve your child’s spot.
- The 7-week spring season will begin in mid March and run until mid May
- Dates/times subject to change
- U4 age group receives:
- 1 training per week for 1 hour
- Sunday mornings – time TBD
- Tentative Start Date Sunday, March 21st
- U5-U8 Training is on weeknights (nights to be determined).
- U5/U6: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- U7/U8: 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Tentative Start Dates are: Monday, March 15th and Thursday, March 18th
- Children training is 1 night per week, the same night each week.
- Training nights are to be determined based on the amount of sign ups.
- U5-U8 Games are Sunday afternoons
- anywhere from 11:00am to 3:00pm.
- Tentative Start Date Sunday, March 21st (no game Easter Sunday 4/4/21)
- Rain outs/makeup games will be scheduled after week 7.
- The goal is to have the season over before Memorial Day weekend.
- U7/U8 may have a couple games on the 7v7 soccer field
- Open to all children with a birth year from 2013-2017
- U4 is open to all children with a 2017 birth year
- U5/U6 is open to all children with a 2015/2016 birth year
- U7/U8 is open to all children with a 2013/2014 birth year
All participants will receive:
- an SWSA game shirt as part of the registration.
All players NEED:
- their own soccer ball (with name written on it)
- size 3 ball for U4, U5, & U6
- size 4 ball for U7 & U8
- shin guards
- water bottle
- preferably soccer cleats
- U4 = Birth Year 2017
- U5/U6 = Birth Year 2016/2015
- U7/U8 = Birth Year 2014/2013
- U4 = $65/player
- U5-U8 = $90/player
- Parent volunteers will be needed to coach games in the U5/U6 & U7/U8 age groups
- Registration closes at 10pm on Sunday, February 21, 2021.
- To be determined either at the Walter Hill school fields or High Hill fields
Available positions will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or any issues while trying to register.
Coaches can sign up using the form during their child’s registration.
***Dates, times, program setup is subject to change based on any Covid-19 guidelines implemented by NJ Youth Soccer and/or the state of NJ.***
Note: Sportsengine has issues with some versions of safari. It is recommend to register using google chrome to avoid issues.