2022 Fall Rec Registration
Our Rec program is open to boys and girls with 2013 and 2014 birth years. Teams will be combined U9/10 age groups, and may be either coed or gender-specific depending on registration numbers.
Registration will close Sunday, August 14th at 10pm to allow time for schedule creation and team rosters.
- The 8-week Fall season will begin with practices, training, and games starting the week of Monday, September 5th & run until Saturday, November 5th.
- Dates/times subject to change
- U9/10 Coach Practices & Trainings are weeknights
- 1 coaches practice + 1 training per week (the same nights each week)
- Time slots expected to be 6-7:30pm
- Start Dates: Monday, September 5th – Friday, September 9th
- U9/10 Games are mostly Saturdays
- Game times should begin between 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Start Date: Saturday, September 10th
- No games played on October 8th for Columbus Day Weekend
- Rain outs/makeup games may be scheduled by the coaches
- Open to all children with a birth year from 2013-2014
All participants will receive:
- an SWSA game jersey with matching socks
- players should wear black shorts to complete the uniform
All players NEED:
- their own soccer ball (with name written on it)
- size 4
- shin guards
- water bottle
- preferably soccer cleats
- Registration will close on Sunday, August 14th at 10pm
- Parent volunteers will be needed to coach practices and games (program will not run without coaches)
- Training sessions will be held at Locke Avenue Park, High Hill Park, and/or Harker School
- Practices will be held at Locke Avenue Park, High Hill Park, and/or Harker School
- Home games will be played at Locke Avenue Park or High Hill Park
- Away games will be played at the fields of our participating partner clubs (Franklin Twp, Harrison, Pennsville, South Harrison, Woodstown)
Available positions will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
For rec soccer general information (league information, program details, etc), please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coaches can sign up using the form during their child’s registration.