Foot Skills with Rob Camp
Registration closes at 10pm on Saturday, July 3, 2021 or earlier if the camp reaches capacity.
Are you looking for a local soccer camp this summer for your child? Foot skills with Rob is SWSA’s July 2021 month-long camp. If you are not familiar with Rob, he ran all the foot skills sessions on Monday nights for the club during the fall 2020 & spring 2021 seasons. Rob specializes in advanced foot work for children of all ages.
Due to SWSA expecting a high turnout for this camp, the camp is only open to players who meet the below criteria. We recommend signing up immediately to reserve your child’s spot. As spots fill for certain age groups the club will be closing off those birth years from registering.
The camp is open to any:
- Boy’s or Girl’s birth year 2007 – 2016
- SWSA player that participated in any micro, rec, or travel program in Fall 2020 or Spring 2021
- The camp is also open to any SWSA travel players assigned to a SWSA travel team for Fall 2021 – Spring 2022 season
The camp is NOT open to any:
- Residents who do not live in Swedesboro or Woolwich (unless you are part of a SWSA team)
Does your child not meet the above criteria? Email email@example.com to find out if your child can register for the camp.
- Twice a week camp starting July 5th – July 29th
- The max amount of camp sessions would be 8
- Rain outs will not be made up. We are hoping each grouping gets at least 5-6 sessions (if not all 8)
- Players will be grouped in Monday/Wednesday sessions or Tuesday/Thursday sessions
- Based on turnout some age groups may be mixed across a few years
- All sessions are 1 hour, twice per week
- Times are (youngest children will be scheduled at the earlier sessions):
The current plan is:
- Tuesday & Thursday
- 6pm – 2014
- 7pm – 2013
- 8pm – 2012
- Monday & Wednesday
- 6pm – 2015/2016
- 7pm – 2010/2011
- 8pm – 2007/2008/2009
- Dates/times subject to change based on availability
All Players NEED:
- their own soccer ball (with name written on it)
- water bottle
- preferably soccer cleats
- shin guards
- To be determined. Location will either be on field F or field G at Locke Ave. Confirmation to come a few days prior to camp starting.
- Issues registering? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration closes at 10pm on Saturday, July 3, 2021 or earlier if the camp reaches capacity.
- Based on availability the club may need to change dates age groups are assigned to. The club will provide refunds for those that cannot make it if this is the case.
- If any information is missing the club will update this page.
- Camp subject to cancellation based on turnout
Camp registration is closed