2023 Spring Micro Registration
Participants in the SWSA Spring Micro program will be divided into the following groups: U4 First Touch, U5, U6, and U7/U8 based on birth year. Micro groups may be coed, or gender-specific teams may be formed if registration numbers allow. U5 & U6 could be separate divisions or combined depending on the number of registrants.
We are expecting higher than normal spring registrations. Due to other sports, we may be limited on space and reach capacity. We recommend signing up as quickly as possible to reserve your child’s spot.
Registration will close Sunday, February 19th at 10pm to allow time for schedule creation and team rosters.
- The 7-week spring season will begin in mid-March and run until mid-May
- Dates/times subject to change
- U4 age group receives:
- 1 training per week for 45 minutes
- Sunday mornings – 11am – 11:45am & 12:00pm – 12:45pm (times could change)
- Tentative Start Date Sunday, March 19th
- U5-U8 Practice
- U5/U6: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- U7/U8: 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Tentative Start Dates are: the week of March 13th
- Practice is 1 night per week, the same night each week with your coach.
- U5-U8 Games are Sunday afternoons
- Anywhere from 11:00am to 4:00pm.
- Tentative Start Date Sunday, March 19th (no game Easter Sunday 4/16/23)
- Rain outs/makeup games will be scheduled after week 7.
- The goal is to have the season over before Memorial Day weekend.
- Open to all children with a birth year from 2015-2019
- U4 is open to all children with a 2019 birth year
- U5/U6 is open to all children with a 2018/2017 birth year
- U7/U8 is open to all children with a 2016/2015 birth year
All participants will receive:
- an SWSA game shirt as part of the registration.
All players NEED:
- their own soccer ball (with name written on it)
- size 3 ball for U4, U5, & U6
- size 4 ball for U7 & U8
- shin guards
- water bottle
- preferably soccer cleats
- U4 = Birth Year 2019
- U5 = Birth Year 2018
- U6 = Birth Year 2017
- U7 = Birth Year 2016
- U8 = Birth Year 2015
- U4 = $65/player
- U5-U8 = $90/player
- Parent volunteers will be needed to coach games in the U5/U6 & U7/U8 age groups
- Registration closes at 10:00pm on Sunday, February 19, 2023.
- Practice and game fields are TBD.
Available positions will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or any issues while trying to register.
Coaches can sign up using the form during their child’s registration.
***Dates, times, program setup is subject to change based on any Covid-19 guidelines implemented by NJ Youth Soccer and/or the state of NJ.***
Please Note: In the text box on the registration form please list only nights that DO NOT work for your child.