2023 Spring Rec Registration
Our Rec program is open to boys and girls with 2013 and 2014 birth years. Teams will be coed U9/10 age groups.
- The 8-week Fall season will begin with practices, training, and games starting the week of Monday, March 14th & run until Saturday, May 14th.
- Dates/times subject to change
- U9/10 Coach Practices & Trainings are weeknights
- 1 coaches practice Tuesday night + 1 training Friday night per week
- Time slots: TBD based on field availability
- U9/10 Games are on Saturdays
- Game times should begin between 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Start Date: TBD
- No games played Easter Weekend
- Rain outs/makeup games may be scheduled by the coaches
- Open to all children with a birth year from 2013-2014
All participants will receive:
- a SWSA game jersey with matching socks
- players should wear black shorts to complete the uniform
All players NEED:
- their own soccer ball (with name written on it)
- size 4
- shin guards
- water bottle
- preferably soccer cleats
- Registration will close on Sunday, February 6th at 10pm or after the roster is filled whichever happens first.
- Parent volunteers will be needed to coach practices and games (program will not run without coaches)
- Training sessions will be held at Locke Avenue Park or Harker School (TBD)
- Practices will be held at Locke Avenue Park or Harker School (TBD)
- Home games will be played at Locke Avenue Park
- Away games will be played at the fields of our participating partner clubs (Franklin Twp, Harrison, Pennsville, South Harrison, Woodstown)
- Available positions will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
For rec soccer general information (league information, program details, etc), please contact: Secretary@swsasoccer.org.
Coaches can sign up using the form during their child’s registration.